Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT Flags
say where can I get me one of those flags?
[signature]
What is the cost of the flag with and with out the name on it?

Also Wiper do you have any close up photos of your fishfinder box. I am looking for a better way to do mine than a bucket.
[signature]
I would prefer one with my name but it depends on the cost. I am getting my next pay check in a couple a weeks. I will shoot you a pm then.

as of right now I"m flat broke[:/] haha
[signature]
This type of flag is $10, with user name it is $12. It does not have the grommets like the other BFT flags, just the pocket where the rod or dowel goes through it. We can have the brass grommets installed but that cost a little more too. Shipping is about $2 for the cost of postage and the envelope.
I don't have any close up views of my finder box but I can take some. The box is actually a tackel box/ finder box. It is a tool box that I converted. It really isn't nothing fancy but it works well for my needs.
[signature]
Old Coot had some similar finder-box designs and several posts - can't seem to find them on search. But using like ammo boxes with a Finder mount that attaches to the top, then everything goes inside for storage and travel.

Couple notes on the flags - these are a nice cloth material, with a pocket for the pole. A little bit smaller than the other ones, and they are one sided. Should fly pretty good in the wind, and having your username printed on it is pretty cool.

I found that the snow-poles they use to line parking lots are the perfect size for the pocket. Plus the poles are a nice chartreuse, almost fluorescent, and being fiberglass or plastic - should hold up better than a wooden dowel. Found them at Home Depot for $2.
I am interested in buying two with my user name.
[signature]
Send me a PM and I'll give you the info on ordering the flags.
[signature]