Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let 'er rip
[cool][#0000ff]Okay kids, here's your chance to show off your customized craft. We have had a picture board for a long time but I have not done much to add to it for a while. I got the okay for this board just to allow folks to do some show and tell. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Put up whatever new posts you want and I will be going back through the old posts to move a few of them to this board. If you have any good ones in mind from the past, send me a link by PM and I will evaluate it.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I will be adding some soon. Gotta find all the new pics from last years rebuild. Will also add mamatrouts ride as well.
[signature]
This is the first time I have been to this area. Here is my boat Otimus Prime. It is a Skookum Steelheader I. http://steelheader.com/

Here it is decked out to go Sturgeon fishing.

[Image: SC02.jpg]

It has a Eagle 480 fishmark fish finder. The orange box has some tools just in case and a few other things. A bottle of gas and my battery for the fish finder is in here. It also has rod holders, wood side decks to work on. And storage bags to carry my stuff.

[Image: P8110034.jpg]

The coleman 2.6 hp gas motor is a good little motor. Starts easy and has enough power to push this boat about 5.7 MPH.

[Image: P8110035.jpg]
[Image: P8110033.jpg]

When I am actually fishing I sit on the standing deck. This allows me to kick and control the boat

[Image: P8110036.jpg]

I have tried several different boats now and so far this one has everything I want and need. Well almost.
After running over 100 river miles in this boat last year I found I needed a splash guard for the front. If the wind picks up the splash on the front get's unbearable. I had this splash guard made but didn't get a chance to use it last year. Ron

[Image: SplashGuard2.jpg]
[Image: SplashGuard1.jpg]
[signature]
Hey folks new to board that is a nice set up you have there . I float tube in afish cat 4 mostly back bays .
[signature]
Good to have you here. Here is a pic of my FC4. Ron

[Image: Skiboatmotor.jpg]
[signature]
Looking forward to posting some pics and getting some tips . Nice size carp you got there.
[signature]
Welcome to the board! What type of craft do you fish with?
[signature]
[quote TubeDude][cool][#0000ff]Okay kids, here's your chance to show off your customized craft. We have had a picture board for a long time but I have not done much to add to it for a while. I got the okay for this board just to allow folks to do some show and tell. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Put up whatever new posts you want and I will be going back through the old posts to move a few of them to this board. If you have any good ones in mind from the past, send me a link by PM and I will evaluate it.[/#0000ff][/quote]
Where are all the pics? What happened to everybody?
[signature]
[#0000FF]While we do have a good core group of regular contributors on the board...who have posted many pics in various posts...some are just not motivated to put together detailed posts showing all of their refinements.

However, there are lots of pictures to be found on past posts on the general board and in some of the other specialty boards.

[/#0000FF]
[signature]
I figured as much. I was just being a smart@ss.
[signature]
Well, I have been going through pictures for some classes I have to do so, found a few to share.
There was also an Escalade and a nine foot Expedition in there but no pictures[frown]
Don't have any of the first Caddis donut and the first U tube.
Here is my Super Fat Cat with Power Float from around 1990
[Image: Bass2450.jpg]

Later moved up to Pontoon and The Bucks Bag Alpine. Here is my ex sister in law
[Image: P5250027640.jpg]
[Image: Img01.jpg]

Then the Venture Echo
[Image: 1Echo.jpg]

Then there was the Freestyle H3
Hubby on his on the right and Brother inlaw
[Image: FAMBLY20FOTO500.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4250400.jpg]
Then came the 12' long Cardiac Canyon. My favorite for years.The other nice thing was the Flat Frame in which we put an Aluminum floor of 5' X4' then carpet, it was a platform for any thing.
[Image: bendo5.jpg]
We used the flush mount for the Scotty rod holders on this boat
[Image: 16450127-1.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1037.jpg]
I had The CC the longest for almost 10 years.
There was a DayTripper for a short time.
[Image: WaterSkeeter2500_zpsd4ff7976.jpg]

Then the Navigator II (first of the Oar Frameless)
[Image: IMG_4290400.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0080.jpg]
Also the start of the Aluminum rear deck for Rod holders, Battery and Dog

Then came the OUTLAWS
The Escape
[Image: IMG_2678.jpg]
The Renegade
[Image: IMG_0537_zps607d5a01.jpg]
The Assault
[Image: IMG_4398-1.jpg]
Assault XX
[Image: IMG_3874.jpg]
The Predator
[Image: IMG_0576_zps774544f2.jpg]
And The X5
[Image: IMG_0952-1.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1130.jpg]

I Might have missed one, but this is the just.

Also the Fuzion DST has not arrived yet.
[signature]
Some really great pics, Goddess. Give you a toga and golden crown and we might make a goddess of you, yet.

I was recently given a Bass King "Bug," a knock-off pontoon sold by BPS awhile back....
[inline "Bass King Bug 4.jpg"]

Its in good shape, although I had to repair a leak in one of the pontoons. Just looking at your pics, though, I can see myself going to this style inflatable down the line.
I got the Chehalis because it was a good price on clearance (and I wanted to try it.)

Now Im wondering, can you think of a place where I could get pontoons to replace these? Something that is without exterior fabric skins?
these are 16" diameter, 8 ft. long. Toons that are longer would be great.
[signature]
I'm late to the thread. Here is a pic of launch prep this morning at DC. I'm pretty new to tooning and learning as I go.
[signature]
Here is my FC4. It is set up with the Horizontal rod rack. I use this one for going under structure such as bridges and low over hang. Fish finder is mounted on the front left of tube. Bass is mounted High in the center.
[signature]