Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview report 10/9
Aquaman and I went to Pineview this AM, got on the lake about 8:30 and fished until 1:30 PM.We trolled the north arm,and Browning point before the first hookup between Browning Point and the North side of Cemetery Point.Aquaman caught a 38" Tigermuskie.We meet up with Neveronsunday and Prettyforlife at that point and had a pleasant conversation.Then we trolled around Cemetery Point and Fishcrazy hooked up with my first Tigermuskie of the year!!Only 30" but glad to get him.We fished #12 Firetiger Huskyjerks.The fish seemed to be suspended in deeper water,18-25 feet.see Aquas photo,we did not get one of mine[Smile]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Nice![/size][/font]
[signature]
Congratulations on your first muskie Fishcrazy keep up the hard work and more will come.

Nice muskie Aquaman your one hell of a muskie fisherman. (This is starting to sound like a broken record)[crazy]
[signature]
Congrats on the muskies . Now you got me wanting to go , but thats not hard at all . I just can't stay away .
[signature]
Not my first one,MY FIRST ONE THIS YEAR![laugh]
[signature]
Nice tiger Chris! Congrats to you to Fishcrazy. Those things are sure mean looking. Good luck next time you head out.
[signature]
Way to go Fishcrazy, I'm glad to hear you finally got that fist musky for this year.

Thanks Chris for letting Mike catch one this time, what does that make for you now, number 4 or 5 tigers this year? Way to go, you must have a record for the most tigers caught by a member of BFT. WH2
[signature]