Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Done
I am done . I have not been out in a month and won't be again this season . What a great contest , thanks to iwannabuggy for putting it on and all the great contestants . Curt G.
[signature]
Ditto. I'm out too. It was a very fun contest. It provided motivation to get out fishing in different places where I normally wouldn't have tried. Great job iwannabuggy both as a contestant and an officiator. I don't know if I'll be back in the contest next year since I'm moving to Washington soon, but you never know...
[signature]
I don't want to cut off anyone who might still have ice and still be going ice fishing, or have pictures to submit, so I'll give you a few days to let me know. If I don't here from anyone by Tuesday night, I'll shut down the contest and move forward with the distribution of funds to a charity.

This feels weird, but at this point, it appears I will win both the overall and the largest fish portions of the contest. I will not buy myself a trophy, so all the money would go to a charity at that point.

Windriver, Do you still want to include the money from last years contest? It doesn't make a lot of difference to me. The money will likely be going to a breast cancer charity. Let me know. Thanks. I have enjoyed the contest, the administration, and the judging of the fish immensely.

If someone would like to volunteer to take this on for next year, that would be awesome. If no one steps up at this point, then I guess we'll try to get someone as winter approaches next fall. Whomever ends up running it will have the opportunity to amend the rules as they see fit to make it a good contest.

Thanks to all. [Smile]
[signature]
Thanks for a job well done! and it was a pleasure to have met you and fished with you.
[signature]
Thanks, Michael, and same to you. Good luck on the boat purchase. Hope that all works out well for you. If you want to try to get together this summer, let me know.
[signature]
Will do Matt has been asking about SFCR for some "eyes'
[signature]