Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle boat docks
Does anyone know if the boat docks are out yet? I want to go fishing but it will be with my small son and I need to launch and tie the boat up at a dock so I can pull my truck out to park.
[signature]
Hi,
There's a small metal dock on the ramp that you can tie up to if no one else is launching. Good luck..... I was up there yesterday and it was brutally slow. I hooked and lost one average brown trout in five hours of fishing. HTH, Fred K.
[signature]
Did you launch from the PWC ramp or the main boat ramp? Also thanks for the update on fishing maybe I will try Deer Creek instead.
[signature]
I am staying tuned to this one also. Got tomorrow free with a couple of Pontoons and can't decide between DC or J.
[signature]
The main boat ramp is wide open. No need to use the PWC ramp unless you want to. Myself and some buds have been hitting Jordanelle regularly for weeks and while we've gotten a few nice fish (see attached pic of my brown from last week), its been pretty tough. DC might indeed be a better option. HTH, Fred K.
[signature]
Thats a nice fish thanks for sharing. My friend hit DC this morning and slayed them so I think I will go there.
[signature]
I was thinking about going tomorrow with the kids too, never been so maybe will wait another couple of weeks and try it out with out the kids first they get bored easily, maybe utah lake or DC tomorrow not sure yet just want to get into a few fish.
[signature]
[quote 300win]Thats a nice fish thanks for sharing.[/quote]

Thanks! It was 22", 3 3/4 pounds, and was released. Fred K.
[signature]