Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Club Meeting
I was very excited about the initial turn-out for the club mtg on thursday. It looks to me that we have a real opportunity to advace our style of fishing. TD has given us some good direction and with all our help it should be a lot of FUN. I hope those who missed the meeting will be at the next one. It will be fun to see the various Tubes and Toons (T-n-T). I hope we will also come with some ideas about programs that will benefit us all. Again thanks TD and TubeBabe.
Additionally if someone would like to attend the Utah Anglers Colation on April 10 it would be helpful to have the Club represented. It's held at the DNR Bldg on North Temple just east of Redwood Road at 4:00 PM. If interested please let me know.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]I cancelled my golf session with Obama that afternoon so I will be there.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Also, in looking at the calendar I noticed that our scheduled show and tell session at Willow Park Pond is on the 24th...Tuesday...but it is only two days more to the 26th...the last Thursday of the month. Do we want to keep the 24th or change it to the 26th for the sake of conformity?[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I think ?? it would be better to remain with the 4th Thursday since that date fits the wishes of most members.
[signature]
I may end up showing up at the coalition meeting on the 10th. I would like to see how these things go. Dress code?
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Clothes.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Nothing fancy. Anything and everything. Just neat and clean...unless you are stopping in on the way home from a fishing trip. [/#0000ff]
[signature]
Thursday works better for me too[Wink]
[signature]
Car troubles equals no meeting tonight for me. If you wouldn't mind sharing any information you get that would be appreciated!
[signature]