Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
saturday and sunday MONTE CARLO YELLOWTAIL BONANZA!!!
on saturday, I worked both the morning and afternoon trips. in the morning, we started off strong on the yellows! hangin' 2 at a time!!! we only laned 9 in the morning! ya ya...ONLY 9!![laugh][laugh][laugh] one of those fish was my 25# yellow! would have taken jackpot but.....

in the afternoon, we only boated 2 yellows. both of those yellows were over 30#!!!!![shocked]

bonito bit steady pretty much the whole day. we trolled for them too!![laugh][laugh] put one of those megabait feathers out there, and a big rapala. both got fish!

sunday morning was kinda slow. beautiful day though. we got 5 yellowtail in the morning with some bass, and bonito mixed in there.

afternoon trip, we had a kids charter. we managed 2 yellows. the captain was up on the bow bouncing an 8 pounder on my rod. didnt even know it until i see a tail FLYING over the rail![cool] it was fun though. the kids were great and had a blast! we had lots of barracuda, mackerel, and bass to keep them occupied. I had a yellowtail on the troll!!!! got him on that rapala! farmed him though. oh well. farmer joe!

over all, we had a decent weekend of fishing. busy weekend it was for sure!

joe
[signature]

Hey DH_tubinjoe,

Hope the new boat agrees with ya! Where were you fishing on both days? How many guys on the boats both days.

Oh Ya, I forgot Aharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh !!

JapanRon
[signature]
saturday morning: 15 anglers
afternoon: 48 anglers

sunday morning: 37 or so anglers
afternoon: i have no clue. we just had a whole lot of kids on board!

fished the shoe the both days.

joe
[signature]
[size 2]Sounds like a good start[Wink]. Maybe it's a charma thing[sly][/size]
[signature]
here is a picture of that fish!

sorry guys... i dont understand all of this KB stuff, so this is the only picture i could posy. good luck!

joe
[signature]

Hey there DH_tubinjoe,

You're a good man Charl...... tubinjoe. Appreciate the info on the Monte Carlo. I'm takin' my trolling gear for those yellows and yellowfin tomorrow!

Let ya know how it turns out. One hour and a half at Cerritos tonight for ziltch!

JapanRon
[signature]
i fixed it!!!

joe
[signature]