Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody having any luck in MD
Anybody doing any good here in MD. I have had a little luck but not much.
[signature]
Last Saturday, my son got a 17 " Large mouth Bass out from north east in deeper water.
[signature]
IT has been a tough bite this year. I got 5 Saturday and the biggestest was 4.5lbs.
[signature]
yes on eastern shore were i from were catching big cat fish and white perch [fishin]
[signature]
Do u do any bass fishing over on that way. Im from the PaSadena area and wouldn't mind making the trip.
[signature]
Most in upper bay by Sussqahanna, north east Bohema and sassafrass.[fishin]
[signature]
were you guys located at in maryland
[signature]
We are located in PaSadena MD.If you are familiar with that area right off Mountain Rd and the lake sure fire house
[signature]
@Ouch have you ever done any snake head fishing up on the Susquehanna? I am thinking about going down and giving it a shot but honestly never have and dont really know how to.
[signature]
would you guys bee willing to give me some good choices for some bass topwater action in maryland
[signature]
Sure I dont mind helping you out. I would imagine when your fishing topwater you mean either largemouth or stripers which are both similar. I have 2 choices that I got to when fishing topwater which is poppers. On a cloudy day i will throw a smaller little larger and brighter color lure and on bright days with clear skies i would throw a little smaller and darker colors. The other way I like to fish top water which i a little different than most is with like a weightless jerkbait and just pop it near the top of the water. I have been very sucessful in the past with this technique. The first bait in the below pitcure is the jerk bait that I use as like a topwater. The weather hear in MD has been crazy but as soon as the temp can stay up the topwater bite will be turning on. I would say the next 3 weeks should start the topwater bite.

[Image: 526096_325648617502340_288987767835092_7...5738_n.jpg]
[signature]
thanks man do you think you guys could start makeing some good striper baits i would like to off er you guys a rockfish trip on the charter boat i mate on but got to talk to captin
[signature]
Man I have looked everywhere to try and find a nice rockfish bait mold. I cant even find a good shad mold for a umbrella rig. The other day I did start making the jerkbaits for rock fishing. I cant wait to to get out an try them on the Magothy. Since we cant find any molds for saltwater we started carring the BKD's. Its the next best thing and are in very high demand. Besides the shad do you have anything else in mind as far as softbaits go for saltwater?

[Image: 561921_326745527392649_288987767835092_7...1510_n.jpg]
[signature]
try to get some shrimp lures also i wold like to get some adfice on spinner baits wheghits
[signature]
I was looking into a shrimp mold. I could not find a good one. The place where we order our molds had a shrimp but it looked like crap. I will look around for you. What do you need to know about the spinner baits?
[signature]
what colors work best for large mouth[fishin]
[signature]
My favorite largemouth colors for spinnerbaits are white with chartreuse or any combination like that. I use the Colorado blade when I want to fish it low in the water column and i use the willow for a fast retrieve near the surface.
[signature]
what do you think would be the best lures for summer time bluefish and stripers[Image: happy.gif][fishin]
[signature]
Here is one deadly summer time blue and rockfish lure. Its a modified saltwater Alabama rig we created and sell.
[Image: 74723_329403743793494_288987767835092_78...4813_n.jpg]
Sorry the picture quality is not the greatest. I just took it real quick.
Some other baits that I use for Rocks and Blue are the jerkbait for like breaking fish. I also will jig a BKD which is the lure in the picture above or a spoon. Anything with some shine or like a bait fish will do just fine.
[signature]
how bought some croker baits and flounder baits[Wink][Image: happy.gif][fishin]
[signature]