Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epic Lake Cathrine Adventure 4-9
[quote TyeDyeTwins]I don't regret posting about the lakers in mary or the other waters I have posted. Not buying the pressure argument at this time.

PBH is right. I need a better argument if I am going to propose a regulation change. There is a biologist that has a degree on the subject of Lake Mary and knows the lake better than I do.[/quote]TDT, not to be abasive, but there was never any heavy exposure about the lakers in Mary's untill you exposed it. I knew about them, along with a few others. I'm not upset, it is what it is,but you can expect some extra pressure on them now, I guarantee it. That may or may not be negative, but I would have rathered it be a little more descreet. I guess time will tell what the impact is. I think you're slowly learning the negative impacts of exploiting sensitive waters though, ie. Lower Bells. So many fewer people fished that little pond just 2 years ago. I think you know why.
This being said, I still admire your backcountry excursions and wherewithall to "giterdun".
[signature]
[quote TyeDyeTwins Not buying the pressure argument at this time.

PBH is right. I need a better argument if I am going to propose a regulation change. [/quote]

Not a better argument, a better reason. Why would you want a regulation change? What purpose would it serve?

Why be unnecessarily restrictive??

Have you ever wondered what negative impacts a regulation change may have?

(did you read the document? Or did you just continue to post on the internet?)
[signature]
We both read the document...hard to believe that most of that was actually discussed in a lecture in one of my advanced Biology classes at Salt Lake Community College. The chapter was on succession of lakes. My professor must have been a fisherman! He sure did lecture about it for awhile!

I once got into a debate with a worker at a fish shop about indeterminate growth...although I have a degree to my name (only AS.....but soon a bachelors), he was convinced that determinate growth is what influences fish size...much like your signature reads, [#ff0000]"The trouble is that when we hear something that goes against our version of the truth, we dismiss everything that is being said."[/b]
[/#ff0000][/b]
[#000000][/#000000]Thanks for posting that up!
[signature]