Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baja Pirates of La Paz - Client's Report
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font]
[center][font "Times New Roman"][#000000]Baja Piratesof La Paz - Client's Fishing Report[/#000000][/font][/center]
[center][font "Times New Roman"][#000000]04/11/2012[/#000000][/font][size 3][font "Times New Roman"] [/font][/size][/center]
[size 4][font "Times New Roman"][#000000]Jim Wright dropped us an email telling about lastest tripand fishing experence with us. We want to share his story with you in hisown words.[/#000000][/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"][#000000]Fishing was great once Iturned to using mackerel on both fly rod and spin rod. I still threwflies when we spotted bait. We actually had a few days of glass like seaconditions. I had five yellowtail on in various stages before I took allthose lessons learned to land the sixth one using bait on the fly rod. Even that one was small about 25 # compared to 40-45 # landed on spin. Even with fly reel set on full drag I could not stop the bigger ones from theirruns and fraying then leader. I really needed to supplement the full dragwith more palm control. My eighth one on fly rod just took off and all Icould do was hold rod till the 80# leader frayed. Landed four yellowtailon spinning gear and one on the fly rod with 20 lb test. [/#000000][/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"][#000000][/#000000][/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"][#000000]Jim Wright[/#000000][/font][/size]
[Image: jim_wright_conventional_fishing_sm.jpg]

[Image: jim_wright_fly_fishing_sm.jpg]
[signature]