Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MegaBaits Live Jig Product Testing
[center][#ff0000][size 2]Applications Being Excepted till october 28th 2003[/size][/#ff0000][/center] [center][#ff0000][size 2]West Coast only please, apply to this post following the directions.[/size][/#ff0000][/center] [ul] [li][size 1]To test these Live Jigs please submit a picture of you with a salt water fish and tell us the story of how you caught it. (to show that you have the ability to send a picture over the net) [/size] [li][size 1]post your choice of color and sizes you would like to test in your reply post. if you need to know what sizes are available please click on the banner on this post and look at thier live Jig page to veiw sizes available. [/size] [li][size 1]the color choices are in this chart below, you can beleve me when I tell you that this chart dose not do the lures justice. these lures are realy something to see.[/size][/li][/ul] [center][url "http://www.extremelures.com"][Image: livejigcolorsamples2.jpg][/url][/center] [center][size 3]MegaBait's Live Jig[/size][/center] [center][size 3]Your Choice of two jigs and sizes of those jigs[/size][/center] [center][/center] [center]
[size 1]Prism/Holographic Finish
3d Eyes
Super sharp treble hook [/size][/center] [center][#ff0000][size 1]we want only west coast partisipants to apply to this post, meaning washington, oregon and california. This is a saltwater testing oppertunity.[/size][/#ff0000][/center] [center][size 1]A full line of MagaBaits Lures are available only at extremelures.com[/size][/center] [center][size 1][/size][/center] [center][size 1]If selected to test this lure we insist that you return here and give us[/size][/center] [ol] [li][size 1]your thoughts of the lure before you test it. [/size] [li][size 1]a picture of you and a fish with the lure hanging form the fish's mouth along with your test results.[/size][/li][/ol] [center][size 1][/size][/center] [center][/center] [center][/center] [center][/center] [center][/center] [center][url "http://www.extremelures.com"][Image: generalextreme125.gif][/url][/center] [center][size 3]MegaBait's Live Jig #37[/size][/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=744;][/center] [center]this is a scanned view/better resolution than that of the chart but still not as good as having one in your hand. they are so nice you wont want to throw them in the water.[/center]
hey , i'll give that number 23 a try , it looks like a small salmon . and what fish wouldn't pass up a meal like that ! it looks so real , i'll have to make sure i don't snack on it myself !

i'll give it a try .
[signature]
ill testem out #23 they look like they would work great for bigger trout

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=1206;]
[signature]
Hi there would really like to try out the 2" 1/4 oz(color #17) and the 3" 3/4oz (color #10)jig. It'll be perfect for jigging from the pier....in fact the Photo I am attaching shows a perch I caught while jigging at Santa Monica Pier...

We were just taking a walk visiting the pier but I had snuck my tiny bluegill reel in my pocket and I had also brought along a "make shift" rod...so after walking a while we stopped at this spot near the restaurant and I just rubberbanded the piece of galvanized wire to the reel and tied on a fly I had just tied the day before. I rigged it drop shot style and was just jigging and jigging and all of a sudden I felt a tug and I tried to set the hook and the wire just BENT(lol) downward so I just kept reeling and finally reeled in this cute little walleye surfperch....

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=1205;]
[signature]
Hey dave I would like to try #11 in a 2.5oz size and #40 in a 1.5oz size. Here is a calico bass caught on a chovy at Catalina Island.

[size 1][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=1137;][/size]
[signature]
I just got my live jigs in the mail to be a tester. WOW I do like them, they look great, and I'm sure they will work great for me . I'm going to use them real soon as we head up to bear lake in utah to jig for lake trout as they spawn.
I was given one in 23 and one 37 I'm glad I recieved those because they are colors that I do use all the time.

so all you guys(and gals) that are trying to win the lure to try I'm sure you'll like them like I do.
[signature]

Hey there BC,

If I haven't as yet, I'll give you a hearty welcome to the board and a bravo on the makeshift fishing gear. I've gone out with 2,000 bucks worth of stuff and got skunked!!! ha ha

I'm gonna get a few to test out myself and hope I'll have a lot to report both here and in the tackle and tips board. Carrying a camera everywhere fishing is the hard part a....f...t...e...r catching a fish.

JapanRon
[signature]
congradulations to Tubn2

you have been selected to test this product for us.

please be sure to include every detail from how you like the lures to how they handled in the water to what they put on the dinner plate....
[signature]
yo ' bc ! gotta love it when your fishing with the get by rod and reel ,i been there myself . i think the fish know when we're using the get by set-up and figure it'll bust again before we get the fish in !

good luck in the contest , using a wire for a rod , man thats being ingenious ! real quick thinkng , good job !
[signature]

Hey there saltydog,

It's always a pleasure to welcome a new member and visitor to the California board. There are number of contests going on for various fishing goodies as well as just plain free stuff. Please check the BFT site throughly for both info and fishing gear.

Are you on the coast or inland? Have you checked out the Washington state message board recently?

Again, welcome and please don't be a stranger.

JapanRon
[signature]