Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boats. I got one. Do you have one too?
My Boat.<br><br>I love my boat. I have a photo of it next to my bed.<br><br>I've had MY BOAT for over 25 years. It's a little boat. I don't really want a bigger boat either.<br><br>It has a little engine that gets good gas mileage and still goes plenty fast for the ocean.<br><br>My boat is easy to clean and easy to tow. <br><br>I have not placed a lot of things like antennas that act like sails in the wind. That way my drifts are slower.<br><br>It's a 17' center console. It's got a newer Yamaha 40 that has never caused any trouble.<br><br>I just put on a Furuno 1650-F 3-way, color combo. It is SOOOooo Bitchin' I can't hardly stand it. Tells me the temp, speed, position and tracks my course while trolling.<br><br>The definition of the dual frequency dealie, lets me see which way the fish are pointed. It shows individual kelp strands laid out by the current against the bottom.<br><br>I fished the same general pattern and the same area (LA Harbor/Palos Verdes/Catalina for many years and found different places and drifts that produced. Now I know why.<br><br>Now I see why nobody is home in places I tried over and over, refusing to believe they were bare.<br><br>It is a small display screen and is difficult to see with polarized sun glasses on in bright sun, but heck.<br><br>It looks SOOOoooo...BAD! When it's lit up at night on top of the console. I love my boat!<br><br>
After reading that , I had to run out and hug mine!!!<br><br>
I LOVE MY BOAT 2, MAYBE NOT AS MUCH AS YOU BUT CLOSE. I HAVE 21 FT KEY WEST WITH A 225 GAS DRINKING MERCURY. NEVER HAD NO TROUBLE WITH THE THING EXCEPT KEEPING THE 80 GAL. TANK FULL. IF AND WHEN I GET ANOTHER BOAT IT WILL HAVE A 4-STROKE MOTOR.<br><br>
Gave it a kiss too, but my lips froze to the hull !!!<br><br>
I parked mine (row boat) out side of my window in my veggie garden so I can see it from my front window every day. (my veggie garden is off limmits to every one) <br><br>[cool] “Don’t forget to wiggle your jig.” davetclown
Wood`nt say i luv it,butt i wood`nt take nutin 4 it...my BIG pond jumper is a 240hp 0470 Continintal Ground Pounder with a 72x32 wide blade prop...my small pond jumper is a 14' john boat w/a BIG trollin motor....after readin your PROFILE ACE i now no why your sew N LOVE with your BOAT...your N LOVE with YOself.......Bsafe!......C-Ya!........<br><br>
Yes...I like being me.<br><br>Did I mention in my bio that I have about four years experience in the ring? That I am a boxing instructor?<br><br>Or that for many years I was employed as a armed bodyguard?<br><br>I am really bitchin"... Are you?<br><br>
I use to have a ring, but i tried a different detergent and it went away!!!! and about a body guard, I had one till the big bully moved and i didnt need one anymore!!!! LOL (just kidding Ace)<br><br>
Take a CHILL PILL!....if your HAPPY I`m HAPPY....Got rid of my Bitchin n Ring N my Dvorce.....Bsafe!.....C-Ya!......<br><br>
Congrats ChrisP<br><br>
just wondering, do you take the boat out for a ride more often than the honey? [Wink][Wink]<br><br><A HREF="http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/MESS6438/" target="_new">http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/MESS6438/</A> <br>Lookie See what the kids are up to.<br>Dave T. Clown
YEP !!!!<br><br>