Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOMEMADE SLIP BOBBER -CHEAP AND EZ!!!
I came up with a very inexpensive and easy way to make slip bobbers for fishing. After pricing large slip bobbers, I decided to come up with a way that wouldn't break the bank. I made a video on how to make them and posted it on you tube. I used a coffee straw and a swim noodle to create this bobber. The position of the straw in the video is totally up to you. This is how I like to fish this....it floats the way that is most desirable to me. however, the straw can be placed vertically (through the wall) if you want. I like it placed cross-section. Hope you enjoy this.... and if you like it, please send it to your buddies. You can make many of these at a fraction of the price of a store-bought large slip bobber.
[signature]
I have a great slip bobber as well

[Image: QuickreleaseIndicatorsl.jpg]

comes in 5 different sizes, and several colors.[cool]
[signature]
Heres video of my shinny red bobber.Thanks for the share,I hadn't fished my slip bobber in some time until I saw your post[Image: bobwink.gif].This is also a cheap set up,a walmart bobber,you can go to even a larger size.I usually don'tuse the bobber stops,I just get them for the beads.I usually use 15 or 20lb line for my bobber stops,the bobber stop near the bait I wrap 5 or 6 times to prevent it from sliding.For the other bobber stop for controling your desired depth,you can wrap the line 3 or 4 times so it will slide by hand freely up and down the line. [Wink][Image: default.jpg][#0066cc]4:07[/#0066cc]
[url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q99Y_sGxfeM"]My cheap slip bobber from walmart I modded…[/url]The tricky part is poking the holes so the bobber will slide freely up and down the line.You can fill in the original hole so it wont pinch your line.I just like to be able to use it both ways.I fish this set up with 6 or 15,the 6lb mostly for fun,sometimes even 4lb[shocked]
[signature]