mines of course richard petty.
i am also parshal to fords
mark martin
greg biffle
matt kenseth
kurt busch
as you can see i like the roush cars
[signature]
I like Tony Stewart. I think he just kicks @ss. I also really like Bobby Labonte, must be a Gibbs thing. I don't like Jeff Gordon. I like Jr. and the Bud car.

I go to races in Vegas and Fontana, and I can't wait til next year cuz we get 2 races now in Fontana. My girl friend keeps switching between Dale Jarret, Kurt Busch, and Mark Martin. I think she sould just stick to Busch. He's young, he wins and she won money on him. But he drives a Ford. In my house, we don't like Fords. Our Calvin stickers are pissing on Ford emblems. LOL

[Image: a_stewart_st.jpg]
[signature]
Even though i am not a fan of the ford cars i would have to say that one of my favorite drivers is jeff burton. i also think that what jimmy spencer did was needed but i think that it should not be tollerated at all in the sport somebody is going to really get hurt when they start to take out this frusteration on the track.
[signature]
I like mario sr & jr but to be honest I dont know if they are in the nascar circut. I am not much of a racing follower.
Mario Jr. and Sr are not in NASCAR, but jr's cousin John Andretti used to drive the Cheerios car. I'm not sure who he is driving for now.
[signature]
I was kinda thinking they were indy drivers. couldnt remember.

who is driving for budweiser? any one who sponsors a million dollar fish every year gets my vote. lol [shocked]

big jake is the name of the contest, budweiser places a dozen or so tagged fish with the name big jake on it in lakes across the country along with other plantings of the same species, the tagged fish are worth cash, and one is worth a cool million.[cool]
[signature]
Dale Earnhardt Jr. drives the Bud Car. He's really good. He will have a championship any year now, but not this year. I believe Matt Kenseth (the DuWalt Car) has that wrapped up.
[signature]
You know who it is!

[size 4]#40 Sterling Marlin[/size][size 2] and it used to be #22 Cat Car.[/size]

[size 2]I hate Kurt Busch, Jimmy should have hit him harder. And yes I know Sterling sucks, but I still like him.[/size]
[signature]
a real fan sticks with there driver threw good and bad times. if he hadn't got hurt last year he would have been champion
[signature]
[cool] I've been with Jeff Gordon #24 from the beginning of his career. He has done a good job in the past but needs to get on the gun just a little better now.
[signature]
And just when I was starting to like you [unsure] LOL

I guess Gordon is a Love/Hate guy. Since I am a Tony Stewart fan, Gordon is the enemy. But he is a great racer..... sort of.

I saw him take the Winston $1,000,000 bonus in Vegas back in 01.

"back in 01" sounds like something my great grand daddy would say.
[signature]