Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little spring fishing
Got the urge to head to american falls and do some fishing. It was windy and cold but the fishing was decent. Here is one of the fish we got to the boat. Looking forward to the next go round!
[signature]
You forgot to attach the picture????
[signature]
[Image: IMG951267.jpg]
So the computer was bein stupid. Here is the pic!
[signature]
Nice bow...... Thanks for sharing.
[signature]
Nice 'bow! Mike
[signature]
Beautiful! Amazing what some good water years can do for the fish in there.
[signature]
Super nice!!!!
[signature]
good looking fish justin. you gonna make it up to do some salmon fishing this year? if there is a season.
[signature]
I would love to get up there for salmon if the budget allows it. Ive been watching the bonneville dam web cam today and theres a few fish coming through! You will have to let me know when the fish get there.
[signature]
Thats a great fish [cool]
[signature]
Beautiful fish. I love how healthy those af fish are. What did you get em on?
[signature]
I cant tell ya exactly what i was using but i will tell ya we were trolling with all kinds of gear. It took a few hours to find out exactly what they wanted to bite on.[Wink]
[signature]
Nice fish Redneck. We fished it last friday and landed 7 between 21/2 and 4 lbs. We trolled orange count down 7 Rapalas and perch colored taildancers in 20-30 ft of water down by the dam. Can't wait to get back, bigger ones to come for sure![fishin]
[signature]
I like it! Nice fish!

Idaho
[signature]
What a beautiful Bow!

Are there any warmwater species worth fishing for in there or below the dam??

Thanks!
[signature]
Smallmouth and lots of carp! Some ice fish for perch in the Sportsman's Park area by Aberdeen.
[signature]
Nice fish redneck! Sunshine and pics like that are definitely getting me fired up to get out there. Never been to American Falls but I'll have to consider it.
I still have steelhead on the brain for another week!
[signature]