Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bass club for non boater
Does anybody know or can someone recommend a club i can fish tournaments in as a non boater? any help would be appreciated thanks
[signature]
You can join the Wyoming Bass Federation. Our qualifier is June 29th, 30th and July 1st at Flaming gorge reservoir. If you want more info let me know.
[signature]
You can join Ticaboo Bass Co./Big City Bass. We are having 5-6 tournaments Deer Creek, Mantua, Starvation and a few others. Non boaters are always welcome! Let me know if ya have any more questions.
[signature]
Park city bass club takes non boaters and boaters.
[signature]
Websites? I tried google, but, uh... Ya, I'm retarded.
[signature]
[url "http://www.bigcitybass.com"]www.bigcitybass.com[/url]
if you want to look at ours.
[signature]
Park City bass meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7:00 For more INFO call Jody at 435-659-1883 we try to fish one tournament a month..
[signature]
There are two Federations in Utah: Utah Bass Federation, affliliated with The Bass Federation(FLW) and the Utah Federation Nation affiliated with BASS. Both have websites. TBF - utahbassfederation.org and ubfn.net . Most of the clubs in the state are affiliated with one or both of these groups and the contact info is listed on each site. Check out several different clubs to find one that is the best fit for you. Some clubs focus in on Tournaments and others do a lot of work in the community plus fish. Some events are fish for fun, some are highly competitive. Both organizations have a great bunch of guys and you will find a club that fits your needs. Good luck !!!
+1 Well said sir!
[signature]