Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fishing and hiking 4/21/12
I went fly fishing at lower bells canyon for 2 hrs. I have used all the stuff i had from nymphs to wolly buggers to elk hair caddis to blue wing olives and many more still no bite. I was so supprised to see how shallow the water way. A little kid was running around the water that how shallow it was so I went to little cotton wood creek got hitch hiked to snowbird went to my normal pods that u usually catch fishes at and still nothing V_V later i went down some other spots pass snowbird down river to a spot i found a fish saturday when snowboarding ehh i wish i had my rod saturday to catch that nice rainbow down there but nope. still nothing. got a ride down hill to the water power plant fished there and still nothing. So i stop fishing and start to make a wooden fort. I had great time being outside hiking all day long oh well a bad fishing day beats a good day at school or work cant complain.

I shall hit snowbird in the summer when the caddis are fully out and go to my deep pod and slay those fishes to get out of there XD.
[signature]