Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CUBS LOSE!!!! CUBS LOSE!!!!!!
Better luck next year, hopefully the curse of the goat retreats after getting so close and feeling it slip through their fingers.

GO MARLINS!!!!!!

[Wink][Tongue][sly]
[signature]
Sucks for the Cubs. It was interesting to see an actual curse working it's magic right before my very eyes though. It was like watching a car wreck - you want to turn away, but you can't.

I can see why the Cubs are usually bad. Who would want to go through that every year. Must suck to be a Braves fan.

Too bad too, I wanted to see them pull it off, and play the Sox in the series. So much for that. I can't root for the Marlins, they killed my Giants. And for that, I will never forgive them. I'll root for the Yankees before I root for the Marlins and their phony fans.

Go Red Sox!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
[signature]
well here we go again, lol

I will too be rooting for the yanks even though I am planning a move to the south side of the mason dixon line.

I know how the cubs can get rid of the curse, put barbiqued rack of lamb on their concessions menue. another way to get rid of the goat curse is to tie a goat to the front gate after the game starts and keep him out side till the game is over.

you wanna talk about curses, I could not belive the way that ball was flopping aroud that feild. there was no telling which way the ball was going to go when it hit the ground. it would bounce one way on one bounce then the other on the next. talk about your double wammies.

bouy was the stadium quiet after that game. fans were in tears they wanted it so bad.

I actualy had to chang the channel for an inning to cool my own agitation down. I could feel the stress in the wind, that may be because the wind was blowing out of chie town and blowing my way at 40+ miles per hour all day. I lived through a car reck so I cant watch them any more, I have to turn away....[pirate] I cant bare the site. I tuned back in to watch the last 2 outs of the game.

go yankees...[shocked]
[signature]
I'm not rooting for the Yankees yet. These playoffs are turning out all wrong for me.[shocked] The Marlins are kind of like the Angels last year. Came out of know where, and were scrappy as hell. I rooted for the Angels until they went up against the Giants. Then when they won it was bittersweet.

I hope the Red Sox win. I want them to go to the Series. If they do, watch out! They're cursed also. So you may want to turn away when they get to game 6 or 7. It could get ugly in Bean town.[pirate]
[signature]
there is a god and hes smiling on me yes cubs lose
[signature]
Go Sox
[signature]