Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mountain Dell today
My daughter and I hit Mt Dell for about 1-2 hours. Got only 1. Wind was pretty brisk. Seen a guy on a fishcat there. There seem to be quite a few people there.
This was nothing to brag about. I'll give this one fish all the limelight. Will hit Utah Lake next saturday.
[signature]
Are you talking Little Dell? Mtn.Dell is not open to fishing is it? As far as a lot of people, that is to be expected these days. See any spikes?
[signature]
But Mountain Dell isn't very crowded[sly] if you sneak in to fish. He wouldn't be the first person to call L.D. Mountain Dell.
[signature]
Sometimes it is based on Tackle choice or location choice. Did you see if the dam place is still dropping water?

I am thinking about tooning that place myself so I can fly cast without hiting the rocks behind me.
[signature]
My mistake. It was Little Dell. Boy, I'd sure love to fish that Mtn Dell though. Thats virgin fishing. Must be some huge ones there.
[signature]
The water was pretty high. I didn't see any water release though. Don't think I'll go there again in the middle of the day, just hit morn & evenings.
[signature]
little dell is so low right now its crazy. the normal place that the weed bed was isnt there anymore, but fishing has been good before dark
[signature]