Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carp on the fly
Or should I say, ON THE EGG> Every single one of theser where caught on a softhackle glow bug (yellow)

An they are still hitting it. Big ones, little ones, fat ones, skinny ones.......
Mirror and common.
[Image: IMGP3482400.jpg]
[Image: IMGP3484400.jpg]
[Image: IMGP3485400.jpg]
[Image: IMGP3488400.jpg]
[Image: Pictures037-1.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4221.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4228.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4231.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4230.jpg]
[Image: 100_0005-1.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4263.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4264.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4280.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4279.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4275.jpg]
[Image: carp004-1-1.jpg]
[Image: 100_0012.jpg]
[Image: 100_0019.jpg]
[signature]
You ever catch any trucks or vans?[Wink] jk those look like alot of fun i still have yet to catch some of those on the fly. I have had a few follows but no hook ups guess ill keep trying. So is the glowbugs the best always?
[signature]
caught that...LOL sticky keys.
The Glow bug is what I have always caught them on, but the other fly seems to make a difference as well. I was using a Clouser style which put the GB on the bottom faster, but the Caddis, made the egg float a little.
[signature]
great stuff, saw you on the CAG! great fish, im just getting into fly fishing myself...... I usually fish the centerpin reel with korean floats! Have landed commons up to 32 pounds and its a blast! But my goal is to get them on the fly this season........ I may have to message you for advice! Good stuff and thanks for sharing those!
[signature]
HOLY SHNIKEY! That's what I am talkin' about brotha. NICE! And welcome to BFT. Looking forward to more....
[signature]
First video not first carp A littler one caught the other day

http://youtu.be/iS3LBfe_dPo
[signature]