Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patience Paid off! 10 trips and finally!
So it took me 10 trips and about 60hrs on the water to catch my first tiger of the year!! Ya ya ya I know there will be a bunch of you who will go out on your first trip and score a tiger! Well not for me! I put in the time and effort and it finally paid off.

Man i dont know why it took me 10 trips to finally use the ole throw back go to money muskie set up (a bobber slowly retrieving a bluefox and of course tipped with the scrumptious TDC). [sly]Ok it wasnt a bf TDC it was a swamp donkey cobra pattern!

but ya pv has been tough, water levels and temps have been fluctuating lately. water temp as of yesterday was 53 at heighest! lake is full to the brim!

headed up tomorrow for a 12 hr pv session!

good evening and good fishin folks[fishin]!

[inline "WC94 On Stray Horse.jpg"]
[signature]
Well done, nice fish, good luck tomorrow.
[signature]
A beast like that would be worth 10 trips and sixty hours.

I will get myself one of those one day.

Congrats.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
thanks guys!!
[signature]
Damn nice fish Wildcat94
[signature]
Yeah bro - that'll be me. First half an hour on the water, dead sticking some silly jig, while I dropshot for perch... and I'll hook up. (ok, so I'm NOT holding my breath!)

Bud - I must say - I SO look forward to hooking into one of them beastly pups on a top water, or some fat-ass paddle tail whatsit! Let's make some commotion!
I always hate to translate number/amount of fish into time spent on/by the water.

I did get to pitch some of your frogs and cranks today on the river, figured I was in froggy zone (open your ears) but, alas - no love. I'll bet Newton or Mantua will find something to slap 'em.

Hit the water today at 8:30, got off around 5:30 - and THAT's considered a long day. You going round the clock, better plan on bringing a sammich and beve!

Got talk about hitting Newton next week. Hope if we have a good stretch of warm to help fire things up.

Congrats on your first, or undoubetly MANY more successes to come!!!
Nice job WC94 especially with them hot lures. [cool] Yep alls I can say is time on the water will pay off good on you. Just getting one of those beasts in a trip makes it well worth it hours on the water. Its for sure not about quantity but the quality. Congrats and Good luck today [Smile][Smile]
[signature]
Now thats a nice fish, Be worth waiting 100 trips.
[signature]
Sweet fish dog! Congrats!
[signature]
That's my favorite spot there to catch them, too. Congrats! Better late than later!
[signature]
Well aint that a big bass fish... Bet the fight of that guy was worth the time and effort. Thats probably why I love fishing so much! Just the challenge of learning the species and trying to beat it at it's own game... Kinda makes me second guess swimming in that puddle though...

Now get out of there and win the channel cat contest!
[signature]
What doe TDC mean again?
nice job! we were up there friday. had 4 muskie follow and one bite but no hook up. I was surprised to see how full it was.
[signature]
[#502800]The TDC must stand for those Tube Dude Critters you were building down in his lure factory, that day we were there .......... Nice fish Bryce.[/#502800]
[signature]
Haha gotta love the TDC BF combo! Quality fish bruddah, glad I could assist you with my immaculate net man skills [cool] love the sweet back ground too
[signature]
Great fish, and congratulations.
[signature]
Wow...way to go, WC!! What a hog, nice fish!!
[signature]
[quote Igottabigone]What doe TDC mean again?[/quote]

tye dye crawler. I'll let history speak for the specifics.

Sorry watching "Duck Dynasty" for the first time, and it confirms to me - life aint' fair! Good lawd - watching these bozos try to make "whine" out of table grapes. Sorry - thinks they oughta stick to the duck blowers...

So where was the surf in the background on that there photo dude?! [:p]
Charlie oughta be eating his lucky hat is alls I can say!

Might be for trying Newton next weekend. Tiz 'bout time!
Nice fish Bry and great background, I think I've been at that spot[Smile]. Sounds like you really been putting in the time for the fish this year.
It won't be long now before the wipers start coming on, you ready for a change from the big toothy fish?.
[signature]
Nice fish and thank God for photoshop right!
[signature]