Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
allen fly fishing (discount)
hope im not breaking any rules by doing this and if i am ill take this post down. if any of you have read my last post (broken fly rod) you know how greatly i think about this company. they have just started a referral program that offers referees a 15% discount. if any of you have been or are interested in getting any of their equipment send me a pm and ill send you the referral link that was issued for me.
[signature]
Great gear from ALLENS. I have all the rods and reels for people to check out. The fly boxes are killer and I am totally sold on the hooks.
Justin and Evan are great!
[signature]
Flygoddess have you by any chance tried their saltwater hooks? I am heading to La paz in Baja in June and have been tying on Gami's, Owners, and Varivas. I am running out of money buying stuff. HAHA. Just a shot in the dark thanks in advance. I'm sure they arent up to the quality of the others but I am also tying for my buddies who have never fly fished so clousers should do! Joe
[signature]
OH YES! I love them. the SW002 is awesome for articulating flies and Kelly Galloup.
I just order more and the SW001 is perfect for my Carp Glo Bugs. Super sharp.
[signature]
Thanks for the quick response Ill order me some up! What a great price.
[signature]
Thanks again for the help. Thought I would give you my opinion on the hooks. For the money they are pretty darn good. The water was pretty cold for the sea of cortes so didnt get to fish for the regular suspects. Because of this we fished a lot of reefs and those fish are the true test of ones tackle as they are hard pullers and want to go to the rocks. I caught Pargo, snapper, giant hawkfish and Jacks crevalle anywhere from 5 -16lbs. The hooks all held up well I was bouncing them of the rock cliffs threw mangroves and caucht more than 20 fish in a half an hours time all on one fly hooks. Not much of the fly was left but I didnt break one hook. They are a little rough as far as finish and have some rough edges around the eye. All in all for the money how can you go wrong Thanks again for recommending them I will definately use them again. Joe
[signature]
That is so great to hear! I have been using the SW001 in #6 for my Carp. Awesome hooks.
Oh, and there is a new reel available soon....saweeet looking reel.
[signature]
I have some allen reels and line, and have used their hooks and fly boxes. They are a great company with great customer service. Love their products!
[signature]