Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southern Trout Magazine
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font]
[#800000]ST.. users are not allowed to advertise their own sites unless they have paid to do so.. if you would like to pay for advertising please go to firstlight.net for information..[/#800000]
[signature]
Please accept my apology for violating forum rules. That was not my intent. Although we published an online title (for two weeks now), I am not internet protocol savvy. We started the magazine and wanted people to come see it. Apparently our method for making it known on your board was incorrect. It will not happen again.

I do want to continue to participate on the board. If I have a post that I suspect may be too commercial in nature, should I send it to you first?

Again, I am sorry to have stumped my toe so badly coming out of the chute with the forum.
Cheers,
Don Kirk
[signature]
STM,

We are not trying to stop anyone from posting on any of our forums. We just ask that everyone follow the guidelines on the forum.

As for posting you can always check the FAQ listed at the top of the page for guidelines. If in doubt you can contact one of the moderators and we will be glad to help you.

Basic rules are no links to blogs or other forums or personal websites ...

You also have the options to pay for listing your site. If you go to firstlight.net you can get the details on that.

MacFly
[signature]