Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bass fishing tomorrow
i was wondering if anyone had any helpful reports of where some bass are biting right now. im heading out tomorrow morning and havent had luck at mantua or anywhere else. i got a few at willard but its been slow for me so far and ive gotten out a few times. if anyone has some friendly advise where theyve had luck id appreciate it. getting skuned is still not fun for those who havent experienced it this year.
[signature]
ive been hearing that they are coming close to shore in deer creek, rock port and echo lake. I was planning to go bass fishing tomorrow but its cancelled because family sucks and no car here. good luck for bass fishing
[signature]
I've been doing well and seeing alot of other fishermen doing well on the east side of mantua. My usual spot on the west rock dike hasn't produced anything yet but out between the pond and the dock on the east end there is a bit of a shallow opening/wide inlet type area that has been good. Seen alot of good bass come out of it the last three trips. Try a 3-5 inch wacky worm with craw scent.

Retrieve it differently each time and soon you will find what they want. Yesturday it was constant reeling with maybe and inch high wiggle. Good Luck!
[signature]