Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HUNTERS ? NOT !
AS A ACTIVE SPORTSPERSON , I AM CONTACTING THE EDITOR OF THE PAPER THAT PRINTED THIS FOR A RETRACTION ON THE TITLE . CLEARLEY THIS WAS THE WORK OF A POACHER , NOT A HUNTER , THERE IS A DIFFERENCE !

DEFENDING OUR NAME FROM PEOPLE WHO BLAME US FOR THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOR IS OUR RESPONSIBILITY . IF WE LET IT SLIDE IT GIVES US ALL A BLACK EYE .

[font "Arial"][size 5]Sheep shot by hunters
[/size][/font]

[size 2]
XXXXX XXXX XXXXXX [/size]

Two sheep were shot by bow and arrow in XXXXXX Township in the wee hours of Sunday morning.

The incident occurred at approximately 3 a.m. Oct. 12 near the intersection of XXXX and XXXX Roads. The two sheep, valued at almost $450, had to be put down as a result of their injuries.

The XXXXX County Sheriff’s Department and the Department of Natural Resources responded. The incident remains under investigation.
[signature]
I did not see where it said hunters were the culprets. most asuradly it was poachers at the vary least, drunken vandels is a good posibility as well. so if they dont mention hunters then dont say a word.[Wink]

be sure to check the wording of the article before you make us look like uneducated hicks. [crazy]

I am a educated hick, at least that is what my deploma said [sly]
[signature]
here you go !
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=1182;]
[signature]
give them double hoccky sticks,

let them know that the only hunters out at that time of day are hunting with dowgs high powered flash lights and a single shot .22 rifle and are shooting up in to the trees for racoons.

sheep look nothing like what is open for hunting during those hours there fore it is not hunters that are shooting at sheep but more it was drunken vandles and though not probible but highly probible that it was the owner who shot at his own sheep to cry foul against hunters in order to promote some sort of anti hunting propaganda, pochers would have taken the sheep with them. (carin is carin to a poacher weather it be a deer cow pig or sheep)