Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Launching @ TibbleFork
Is it legal? I'm pretty sure I can get my boat down there with a few come alongs and winches. Either that or I could do like my buddy did in high school and forget to put the shifter in gear. Trust me, trucks sink fast.

Are there any size or engine restrictions on the pond? I really want a shot of me water skiing with that bowl in the background.[laugh]
[signature]
Not sure on size but no motors
[signature]
Ah man, why does everyone have to be fun killers these days? Tell me you wouldn't love skiing that beautiful reservoir or Little Dell. Do you think we can get a special permit, Goddess? Help me and I'll give you a special tug!
[signature]
only if I can slalom....but I might get dizzy on Tibble[cool] Little Dell would be awesome!
[signature]
[quote Stumped]Is it legal? I'm pretty sure I can get my boat down there with a few come alongs and winches. Either that or I could do like my buddy did in high school and forget to put the shifter in gear. Trust me, trucks sink fast.

Are there any size or engine restrictions on the pond? I really want a shot of me water skiing with that bowl in the background.[laugh][/quote]
Watersking Tibble is for chicks. Real men waterski the river. You got the stones to do it? Post some pictures when you do it.
[signature]
Im pretty sure you can only use a electric motor up there. One day just ask the the box office where you pay and ask them. I remember one day my dad wanted to bring the electric boat and they said it was fine with electric.
[signature]
NO motor, electric or gas FFL
[signature]
well last year the people in the box told us it was fine but we never took out our pontoon with electric before lol.
[signature]
Then they were wrong.

http://static.stateparks.utah.gov/docs/W...CTIONS.pdf

Bottom of page one and top of page two
[signature]
ok
[signature]
Same kind of mentality that has folks waterskiing at Porcupine - 35 or under - um, I don't think so!

If you want to go water skiing = go to the MANY lakes that permit it, stay the heck off of lakes with motor, speed limits.

Do you NEED a reminder of what happened to a swimmer at PV last year?
I have a small 12 ft that you pump it up with a really small electric motor lol
[signature]
[quote CoyoteSpinner]Same kind of mentality that has folks waterskiing at Porcupine - 35 or under - um, I don't think so!

If you want to go water skiing = go to the MANY lakes that permit it, stay the heck off of lakes with motor, speed limits.

Do you NEED a reminder of what happened to a swimmer at PV last year?[/quote]

That's so messed up. People who are 60 can still water ski just fine. Hell, my grandpa was 88 and he water skied ever day.
[signature]
[quote Stumped]That's so messed up. People who are 60 can still water ski just fine. Hell, my grandpa was 88 and he water skied ever day.[/quote]

My grandpa was skydiving into his 80s and my grandma went on her first jump at age 80. Some old people rock.
[signature]
From Tibble lake to sky diving...you rock Stumped[laugh]
[signature]
Yeah for my grandmothers 90th birthday she climbed out of the grave and walked across the grand canyon on a tight rope. Blindfolded and upside down no less.

I will tell you one thing I sure don't mess with her.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.