Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flaming gorge 6-15-2012
Its been a while for me but, Me, Trophyboat and his dad made a day trip up to the gorge to try for some kokes. We launched out of Buckboard around 7am and headed south. It didn't take too long and we had fish in the boat. We fish hoochies and humdingers behind sling blades and of course, my setup worked best[Wink] We caught limits of nices kokes and some small lake trout in between. It was nice to get up there again and can't wait to get back.
[signature]
wow nice kokes. thats an iron man of a drive[fishin]
[signature]
Oh yeah, nice work dude. Sounds like an awesome trip. Enjoy the good eats!
[signature]
whoa! if you don't mind me asking where you caught those I would love ta find out. I went Mon. - Wed. and caught our limit trolling through kingfisher but our biggest ones were not even close to those fish.

completely understand if you don't want to say anything I just thought I would ask.
[signature]
We fished just south out of the Buckboard marina in Big Bend area.
[signature]
oh okay. thanks. nice fish
[signature]
Very nice Kokes. Looks like a good trip. Thanks for sharing the tackle and the place. BTW welcome back and keep posting
[signature]
[quote Makembite]Its been a while for me. . . . We fish hoochies and humdingers behind sling blades and of course, my setup worked best[Wink][/quote]

It's nice to see a post from ya. You always find some of the nicest fish! Plus I love the way you "talk the talk".
Beautiful Kokes, man o man they sure grow 'em big in the Gorge! My local little pond sure doesn't produce like THAT!

Maybe someday I'll get out there. You definitely have the trolling rigs dialed in! Thanks for the post.
Great pictures, I just didn't see any fish
[signature]
Easy there bud! She could out fish you in here sleep! LMAO!
[signature]
Looks like a great time, Thanks for posting and the great pictures them are some good kokes! Smile Not surprising you had the hot bait again.It was nice seeing you all at the get together.
[signature]
does she look like a dude?[Wink]
[signature]
Yep, your right, after a second look, those are some great kokes. Great job and keep em comin
[signature]

Me thinks he ONLY saw the fish.
Blinded by slammin the silver salmon!

And I'll bet you're right - she could outfish most of us!
LOL, they were fishing the same area I wanted to take you guys to, I told you they were bigger up lake. Well, maybe next time.

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/community/community.cgi?do=user_page;pg=user_profile_view.html;username=Makembite"]Makembite[/url]- you rock girl, thanks for posting your report, nice kokes.
[signature]
Hey, just wondering if you guys ever found your dog? Hope so.
[signature]