Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello
visiting want to say hi and look around
[signature]

Hi there daymere,

Welcome to the usually humble California board. Things where winding down on the saltwater scene until an amazing push of yellowtail have caused a mini gold rush from Newport harbor (a bit south of Los Angeles) down to the San Diego/Mexican border.

I'm hoping to get more visitors who's major fishing activity is freshwater fishing to add a bit of balance.

Please visit regularly, post, contribute, ask questions, and above all have a good time with a kinder and gentler website and message boards.

Don't be a stranger,

JapanRon
[signature]
[cool] i will always wanted to catch a yellow tail,only caught amber jacks and cobea wheni was in the gulf of mexico.thanks and if your ever this way will give you a cat fishing trip.
[signature]
Hey there Daymere!!! Welcome to the CA board. Anybody is welcome to visit at anytime. If at anytime you need any advice or suggestions, feel free to ask.

How's the fishig out there in TN??? I hope all is well.
[signature]
[cool]its pretty good right now and with the temp cooling its getting better. and thanks , if i can help in any way give me a line.
[signature]
its super hot over here! it is 89 degrees right now at my house!!! its the middle of october!!! wheres the rain!?!?!

not that i want it or anything[Wink]

joe
[signature]
[cool] Hey Joe, come out to the Valley. You know which Valley. It is 100+ out here in Northridge. When I go to the local lakes, I not only catch but if it is not cooked enough then I can release it back for a little more cooking time.
[signature]

Hey there daymere,

You're being called a guest! ha ha ha
As I have done more times than I care to admit, I too have expected to be continually logged on and find that after posting I'm labeled a guest. Heck, I've been called worse! ha ha ha

Looks like FF is up to his old tricks on other boards again.

Talk to ya later,

JapanRon
[signature]