Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good morning
We are officially in a heat wave here. 100+ for the past 3 days.
[signature]
This is a fishing web site, if the purpose of you signing up is to try and spam us, you will be locked out again as you were before.
Admin
[signature]
Good morning is a spam? No more post for me... will just pay for my banners and leave it at that. Thanks

Have a great day!
[signature]
LOL, good one. This is the only post you made today that was not deleted, like your last profile was because it was all spam. As you can tell this web site is paid for with advertisement but it can not operate if those paying for it do nothing but post spam. Our members would quickly leave, if that is all they saw. If you have fishing related topics or a topic that fits in one of the catagories listed on the boards please feel free to post with out spamming. Have you ever been fishing before? If so what type of fishing have you done?
[signature]
I understand where you are coming from. As for my fishing experience. I don't participate as much anymore, more for fun not for competition, never been about that. Just about spending time with my friends an family on a boat at the cottage.
You see I have a bit of difficult similar to Clay Dyer, but not as bad. I still have a right arm and leg

M
[signature]
Sorry but links are not allowed for new members. See [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?do=faq"]FAQ[/url] for rules of the site.
You don't have to particpate to share a fishing story that you have had. Few of us on this site are involved in competition fishing we mainly do it for fun or food. But there are many different boards on BFT for things not as related to fishing, like the Offroading board, the Outdoors sports board, the cooking board and the Aquariums and ponds board. Also you can post the link to your web site in you signature post if you pay a small fee to do so. Is that something you would be interested in knowing more about?
[signature]