Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"i know i forgot something "
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=1213;]

oh yea , latch the hitch !

i bet that guy won't forget next time , lol !
[signature]
[cool] Hey there LH, is that your boat?? or were you just helping someone out there? ha ha. I have see something like that before.
[signature]
no , i'm a deep v aluminume lake jumper kind of guy . this bubba was hauling his pleasure craft with a little compact car , ripped the bumper right off . ya' should have heard his ol' lady ripping him a new one , lol !
[signature]
[cool] the one I saw was on a major freeway. The poor guy didn't put down the latch properly on the ball and he also forgot to hook up the chain. Of course, he was blonde.[crazy]............[shocked]ooops!!! I'm blonde too.
[signature]
MY BIGGEST BLOND MOMENT FISHING RELATED WAS HEARING A SPLASH OFF THE SIDE OF THE BOAT WHEN PULLING UP ANCHOR . I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT IS WAS UNTILL AFTER I DOCKED AND SEARCHED MY POCKETS FOR MY KEYS . I HAD A LINE UP OUT IN THE RIVER WAITING TO DOCK AS WELL .

WE HAD A GUY PUT MY TRAILER ON HIS PICK UP TO GET THE BOAT OUT AND CALLED A LOCKSMITH , $100.00 SERVICE CALL .

LATER I LEARNED THAT MOST NEW CAR DEALERSHIPS WILL MAKE YOU A FREE KEY USING THE SERIAL NUMBERS OFF YOUR REGESTRATION AND YOUR DRIVERS LISENCE AS PROOF OF OWNERSHIP .
[signature]
They have those plastic credit card keys now. Those are fine and dandy for brand new cars or trucks. I couldn't imagine using them in an older vehicle that is hard enough to turn the metal key. The lock smith would probably have to charcge double for one of those trips. Remove plastic, insert metal key.
[signature]
back in the "hood" , every kid grew up using screwdrivers with minimal damage to the car , but it was the wifes car , i don't think that she would have been impressed with me having that skill . lol ![blush]
[signature]