Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mid summer seasons opening soon
any one got a fovirute mid-summer season?
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][/font][#800000][/#800000][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]Good Morning DTC,[/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]
I'm visiting in Frankfort and thought I'd check in on the BFT Michigan forum to see what's shakin' here. Damn, this forum is about dead compared to the Utah forums. Its hard to believe that with all the fishing available in my birth state that there isn't more chatter going on in the Michigan forums. My condolences sir.[/size][/#800000][/font]

[Smile]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Thank you much for the condolances..

the poor economy has hit michigan with a vengance. being mainly auto motive in nature and 25-50% of auto related jobs still leaving the country, it is hard to get around from pond to pond..

no doubt that michigan has some of the greatest opertunities for fishing adventures of all types. I too am strapped otherwise I would be posting fish stories and photos galore.

hope you get out on the water while your here and post a fish pic or two.

thanks for droping in...
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]We fished Frankfort harbor one evening for about 2 hours. We had two hits but couldn't convince them to jump in the boat. Heading back to Utah now. Maybe next trip back 'home' will be better.[/size][/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."