Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy Mule Deer in June!!!!!!
suddenly i find myself forgetting about hanging tree stands and chasing whitetails during the rut. now all i can think about is September spot and stalk. ill i have to say is look at the picture. i cant stop drooling on myself and its only june 30th and this dude has this much bone on his head.
[signature]
Nice! Where is he? Wink
[signature]
Wow, what a buck!
[signature]
I wanna see pix when u get em!!!!!!
[signature]
Really nice one there. I would love to run across him this Oct.
[signature]
He'll fade into oblivion about 3 days before he's huntable.[crazy]
[signature]
thats the reason i decided if i hunt him it will be in september when i still have a chance to pattern him. spot and stalk with a bow.
[signature]
Best of luck to you (all sincerity and no sarcasm intended). Many guys won't even get a real shot at a buck like that in a lifetime of hunting. I'd love to hear back from you in about 8 weeks saying you are putting him on your wall. [Smile] Please keep us posted.....
[signature]
That is a stud buck for sure, go get him! Ron
[signature]
That deer is worth an entire summer of scouting I would be looking for him every weekend until opening day. Good luck!
[signature]
I would have too say in my opinion that, that deer is going too be huge..... good luck and if you need help i'm pretty good at the bowhunting deal....
Matt
[signature]
[quote Duck-Slayer]I would have too say in my opinion that, that deer is going too be huge..... good luck and if you need help i'm pretty good at the bowhunting deal....
Matt[/quote]

........and humble too..... [:p][Wink]
[signature]