Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New and highly successful lure!!!
Is it legal to use DYNAMITE as a lure????? Cause I just watched a dude in Texas do it and it eorked well :-)
[signature]
here you go

[url "http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Utah+Fishing+Rules"]http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Utah+Fishing+Rules[/url]
[signature]
haha that is win
[signature]
This is a very inflammatory post don't you think? [:p]

Are you trying to "stump" people? Next thing we know you'll be chucking spears at fish!

You can find videos of such on the Tube...
Inflammatory? If you have "ZERO" sense of humor!!!
[signature]
Everything I know about dynamite fishing I learned from crocodile dundee.
[signature]
[quote 12inchlunker]Inflammatory? If you have "ZERO" sense of humor!!![/quote]
I think you missed that his plays on words were entirely humor.
[signature]
I did miss it. But I was messing with him anyway. I'm never serious or upset on this site ;-)
[signature]
maybe next time you'll get the "jest" of it.

I do tend to play with my words. Don't ask me about my food! (hehe)

It's ok - I know he's just green with fishing-envy. Maybe he just needs some more smoked kitty to pacify!

I was serious about the Youtube thing though.
Personally - I think we should stick to sticking 'em with the bows! Many a saw some slurpy-pods on Wed morn.
Still wonder if Koch knows any of these nuts, or put them up to it (my U-Tube embeds don't always work for me. Just search "dynamite fishing" on you tube. Caaaan't miss it.)
[font "Arial"][#000000][size 3]
[/size][/#000000][/font][font "Arial"][#000000][size 3]Fishing with Dynamite in afghanistan[/size][/#000000][/font]
when it comes to fishing..
some guys need all the help they can get![Image: whistle.gif]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Creative anglers do not say dynamite. They say "Dupont spinners".[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Reminds me of the joke about the old boy that was coerced into taking a game warden fishing...so the warden could see how the old guy always caught so many fish. When they got to the right spot on the lake the old boy reached into his tackle box, took out a stick of dynamite, lit it and tossed it into the water. After the big boom the warden turned red in the face and started ranting that he was gonna lock the guy up and throw away the key. To which the old boy handed the warden a stick of dynamite...with the fuse lit...and asked "You come out here to talk or fish?"[/#0000ff]
[signature]