Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone know Ricky Morrell from Ogden?
I was up to Willard a few weeks ago on a saturday and after a few hours of fishing I came back to the boat ramp to get my truck and trailer. I noticed a note on my windshield reading "Call me Ricky Morrell it's about the dent in your truck." I then noticed a good dent from what looks like a boat trailer tire in the side of the bed of my truck. I called the number but it is "temporarily out of service." I would really like to get my truck fixed.

If anyone knows him, or how to contact him, please pm me with info. Thanks. BTW I understand that accidents happen and I was glad to see enough responsibility to leave a note. I just would like to get it fixed, no hard feelings.
[signature]
that sucks im sure itll get figurred out, atleast he left a note and not a hit and run. good luck

tightlines
[signature]
Maybe this.
http://www.whitepages.com/name/Ricky-S-M...UT/6kcz18v
[signature]
That was my first thought as well was to try the white pages. I have also called that number and it rings and rings then says the voice mailbox has not been set up.

Thank you for your idea! What should I try next? I guess the white pages gives an address so...
[signature]
have you tried texting the number? I use virgin mobile and when I used up all my minutes you get the"this phone is temporarily out of service" message but I can still recieve texts and use my web so maybe he just used up all his minutes. or he hasnt paid his bill yet. just keep trying it. if you havnt already maybe google the pre fix of the number to see what specific county that number is associated with and what phone carrier service
[signature]
Thanks for the text idea, that just might work. I did google the number and it's a Verizon (I think it was) and its out of Ogden. I will for sure try the text...thank you!!!
[signature]
Call the cops and report it as a hit and run, cuz the guy ain't coming clean. They can run the number down and find out if it is in fact his.
[signature]
I wouldn't go for the cops just yet. This guy had enough integrity to leave his name, city and a number to reach him. I'd say give it bit more effort.

Not many people would do the right thing and admit to it. Especially when there are no witnesses or cameras to incriminate him.

Just a thought.
[signature]
If the guy admits he did it, the first step to getting his insurance to pay up is filing a police report. I have been in his shoes, and accidentally backed into a vehicle. Neither insurance company would do anything without a police report! File a report, and keep trying to get a hold of the guy. If that doesn't work then the police will do their job
[signature]
I know his dad but I havent seen him in a long time. His name is Jeff Morrell. Last I know he worked for his dads company Morrell and sons.They are good people and will get the problem taken care of otherwise he would not have left a note.
[signature]
[quote CRM801]If the guy admits he did it, the first step to getting his insurance to pay up is filing a police report. I have been in his shoes, and accidentally backed into a vehicle. Neither insurance company would do anything without a police report! File a report, and keep trying to get a hold of the guy. If that doesn't work then the police will do their job[/quote]

If your insurance company would not fix it with out a police report you need another insurance company.
[signature]