Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
silverwood lake california
Anyone fish silverwood lake in california?
[signature]

Hey there brownskie,

I don't know about others but in our archives here one angler was fishing silverwood pretty steady. Right now there is a fair bite of stripers up to 3lbs on anchovies. Bass are biting pretty good on a variety of baits and Catfish are biting pretty good too.

JapanRon
[signature]
thanks for the reply, I am going to silverwood lake over thanksgiving weekend, and I am trying to get the lo-down on the lake. This helped alot. where were you guys talking about this at? [gonefishin]
[signature]

Hey there brownskie,

I'll have to admit there are a lot of sites out there. Two sites, www.rimoftheworld.net/weather/ will give you current weather conditions and info at www.dfg.ca.gov will give you an overview of the lake and making reservations for the campground. By usuing Google.com, you can find more info on the lake by running the search keyword string silverwood lake website. Unlike many lakes, they don't have a website but related sites are there. Pull up them sleves if you will.

Don't be a stranger,

JapanRon
[signature]
Hello brownskie,

Welcome to the boards!

There is a couple guys that are regulars at Silverwood ([url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?username=kzilla02;"][size 1]kzilla02[/size][/url]) that usually drop by. I just sent one an email, I am sure he has been getting out and will get you some good info.

What are you planning on fishing for, Striper, largemouth, cats, trout? Will you be shore fishing or in a boat. I have spent some time on the water there and may be able to help?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
thanks for the reply. I want to fish for stripers or largemouth, I get enough trout action here in utah. I will be fishing from a boat. Any tips will help, like depth or what end of the lake to fish at.
[signature]