Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"OLD" FIshing Pictures
[#0000ff][size 2]I can remember going on a fishing trip with my dad, his brother & brother-in-law when I was very little. I don't remember the fish that were caught but I sure remember being tied to a tree to keep me out of the fast moving water of the Taos River. This picture dates back to 1959.[/size][/#0000ff][size 1]

[/size][#0000ff][size 2]For those who knew me at that time it was not uncommon for me to be tied to some thing or another just to keep me out of trouble or from getting hurt.[/size][/#0000ff][size 1]

[/size][#0000ff][size 2]Now days this would be a criminal act by my parents just for attempting to protect me from myself.[/size][/#0000ff][size 1]

[/size][#0000ff][size 2]But at the time nobody cared. And I usually pulled the Houdini Act by squirming out and running off for another adventure, much to my parents dismay. But I was having fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 2]Hey TD! I put this on here for you!!![/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
Great pics fmm,

It would be intresting to see how many of our users have simlair old black and whites. They are great to look at and it seems I have seen a few in my web surfing.

Anyone else have some of those great Black and white older pictures?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Take look at this thread from the Utah board:

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=76079;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=76079;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread[/url]

Its been a real fun thread to watch!
[signature]
NIce pic, its reqally fun to see the old pics come out of the family albums to share with all of us
[signature]
[cool]I think that TD posted one of me back when I was just a young tike myself. I will have to hunt for it unless he beats me to it.
[signature]
Check out this thread on the Utah board TD posted three pics is one of them you????
[signature]