Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pinview 10/25/03
I went muskie fishing but the carp were eating all my lures . I must admit they put up some good fights too . I did hook into one I never got to see after he raced by me parallel from shore and threw the lure out before I could stop him . I was casting to bubble trails in the water . No one around in this area was a plus so I could sneak up on them . I landed 5 big carp and 2 chunky smallies . Here's some pics I just got from 1 hour photo . It was nice to get out , as I have been ill for a week . Wind blew good in the afternoon . Only a few boats out on the water . I'm still casting away to get to 1000 casts again . LOL I got a GPS now so I out marking spots for next year . Enjoy
[signature]
Both are very nice bass, too bad you couldn't catch the big musky again, probably need 1000 more casts.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Nice smallies, HA69! Hey, did you try the BL Poster files again? [/size][/font]
[signature]
Thanks , I did try again but must be my computer . No download . I got comcast cable modem and it should go . I try again later after I clean up my internet files . Maybe I need to reload Adobe , I have had some trouble with it not showing some things but it usually tells me .
[signature]