Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cal fire pic
Hey guys I found this pic on the web Thought you might like to see it. It is amazing what ol mather nat. can do
[signature]
That's an amazing shot. She's the most powerful woman in the whole world. Well, 2nd most next to my wife.. LOL, Thanks for sharing FFM[Wink]
[signature]
Here is a picture of the wildfire that went through Montana a couple of summers ago. I thought it was worth saving - so here you go...
[signature]
its funny you show that one Lund. I had that as my desktop for a long time. I love that pic. It is simply amazing what she can do.
[signature]
Here's a pic a friend took from his yak in San Diego (off La Jolla). Nasty. I have family down there in some fire prone areas. Scary stuff.

Good Burning, Kayote

[Image: l56642.jpg]
[signature]
i know that we really need some snow and rain but i wish that if the storms that pass over us all the time would dump on those fires in california instead. Sure feel terrible for all of those people that have died and lost their homes in the fires. I think that we sometimes don't realize how lucky we are. pray for rain and snow
trfishin
[signature]
Here's one from my favorite fishing spot about 10 miles north of the fire.

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=1351;]

It sure put a clamp on fishing for the day as they were scooping water out of the lake with the airplanes.
[signature]