Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go Chiefs
Chiefs and Rams in Superbowl. I am predicting it!!
[signature]
testing
[signature]
How much you want to bet?[Wink] $$$

Are you from Missouri?
[signature]
dont forget the vikings and titans.
[signature]
I say it will be the Bucs and the Titans. I think the Bucs are going to tighten up around playoff time. And the Titans just look like they can beat anybody. Steve McNair is definately the MVP so far.
[signature]
[size 2] Bucs are done. Titans couldn't defeat Chiefs. Chiefs have already played several of the tough teams and beat them.[/size]

[size 2] Chiefs will be in the show. Rams is wishful thinking[Wink][/size]
[signature]
Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. You hold on to your dreams son and some day when you wish upon a star maybe they will come true.

Look, the Chiefs are a very good team. But they've had some very lucky wins including the Raiders. They're peaking at the wrong time. The Titans are proven. The have a furocious defense that can stop anyone. Steve McNair is the Sh*t. They have a very capable offense that doesn't make mistakes and scores points. Defense wins Championships. The Titans have been very quietly rolling over everyone. The Chiefs have been a great high-light reel.

The Bucs aren't done. Not even close. They have a great defense that steps up for big games. They haven't peaked yet. Sure they've had some stupifying losses, but every team goes through a mid season crisis. Oakland did it last year. The Ravens did it when the won it all. The patriots even did it. The Chiefs haven't yet. So we'll see how they react when it happens. Cause it is going to happen.
[signature]
[Tongue] Hey, anyone could beat the Raiders!!!! [shocked]except for my Niners[crazy]. That KC prediction looks real good. It will only be a matter of time to see who goes up against them.
[signature]
[size 2]Not to beat up on the Raiders....But, being stopped at the goal line by Kansas Defense was great[sly][/size]

[size 2]The Raiders rallied but still couldn't overcome Kansas Defense.[/size]

[size 2]And the upcoming teams for KC to play are:
Browns[pirate]
Bengals[laugh]
Raiders[crazy]
Chargers [shocked]
Broncos[laugh]
Lions[/size] [sly]

[size 2]There going to be 14-0 pretty soon[shocked][sly]
[/size]
[signature]
Heeeeeeey! Not everyone can beat up the Raiders. I bet we beat the Lions this weekend. And I bet we could beat the Cardinals, and without Vick the Falcons wouldn't be too much of a challenge.

How pathetic that I gotta make an argument about beating those teams.

Wait'll next year[angelic]

I see the Chiefs have a nice schedule ahead of them. You may have a solid argument for them. We'll see.
[signature]
[size 2] We'll see. Titans are 6-2 I believe along with New England which is good. [/size]

[size 2] But Colts are 6-1 don't rule them out.Carolina is 6-1 and Minnesota is 6-1. And of course Kansas City is 8-0. Ahhh[/size]

[size 2] Must be nice to be undefeated[sly] I wouldn't know. My Rams are like 5-2 I think[unsure][/size]
[signature]
Please refrain from including Denver in the "nice schedule". We're not going to be very nice to them when they come play in our town. [cool][angelic]
[signature]
[size 2]Actually I included them in the " Stick a fork in them there done " category[sly] [/size]

[size 2] I am sure KC is real worried with Denver coming at them with there 3rd string(s). Is there such a thing as 4th strings? Denver better hope so....[shocked][sly][laugh][/size]
[signature]
Refrain from using denver in "Nice Schedule"[shocked]? They were the whole reason for using the term "Nice Schedule"

With the Danny Kannel welcome wagon, I'm sure a lot of teams would love to be playing denver right now. I know the Raiders would love another crack at them right now. I can't wait to see Rod Smith playing QB on Monday Night Football.
[signature]
my new boss is an aussie (oy oy oy) and he's been turning me on to australian football (or footy, as they call it) these guys would eat our football teams for lunch . . . check out the video upper right hand side of the page - [url "http://www.afl.com.au"][#800080]2003 AFL Grand Final highlights[/#800080][/url] . .the hits are brutal !

[url "http://afl.com.au/"]http://afl.com.au/[/url]

sm
[signature]
There's something wrong with your highlights link, but I've seen Australian Football before. It definately takes a different type of person to compete in that league. I wonder what the career average is for players in that league.
In the NFL it's 2 years. I would imagine the concussion ration would be really high.
[signature]
yah just go to the page and click the link, upper right side, it wont work from bft . .

sm
[signature]
Obviously another conFFused soul
[signature]
at least he's not a 49er fan
[signature]
Actually, he is..............[shocked]
[signature]