ice fishing poll
which one is your favorite ? :

first ice

full ice

last ice
[signature]
[Wink] FROM ICE UP TILL ICE OUT !!!!!
[signature]
well having several ice fishing poles my self, I find that each pole has its own spicific benifits.

my first ice finsing pole is light weight and is excilent for detecting them light biting gills.

my full ice fishing pole has the strenth and duribility needed to handle them walleye and lakers.

my last fishing pole is a tip up and it gives me an extra line in the water that I can have a set line that gives me the time to spend on my first ice fishing pole. I usualy set it for pike, but this year I might try setting it for a laker.
[signature]
tee hee hee , boost our bet up a bowl of chillie on the largest crappie thru the ice ? [Wink]
[signature]
I dont want to jinx the e ice ....

wait till I have ice to up the wager lol
[signature]
sounds like a plan to me , we'll wait till you got some safe ice [cool] !

i don't know which i enjoy most , prepairing for the different seasons , or fishing the different seasons . yeeee haaaa , there both so much fun !
[signature]
[cool][size 1]Hey lonehunter,[/size]

[size 1]I like big ice cubes in my martini & 2 olives.[Wink][/size]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=1498;]
[signature]
DON'T THOSE OLIVES GET IN THE WAY OF SOME SERIOUS "ME TIME " , LOL ! [cool]
[signature]
any ice will do
[signature]
Ice? What's that? Growing up in the desert, I have no clue what you're talking about. Is "ice" even a word?
[signature]
favorite ice??thats easy all of the above, no jet ski's no jet boats rocking ya and best of all no wife telling me to stop looking [Smile]
[signature]
First ice is the best for our Brokies here. Full ice is best for burbot, or ling cod.
[signature]
mine too , shaken , not stired ! lol ![cool]
[signature]
not yellow LMAO
[signature]
ice on to ice off
[signature]