Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 days of fishing
Fished all 10 days I was in NY. Fished rivers, streams, brooks, small lakes and big lakes.
I caught Pike, Pikerel, LMB, SMB, Perch, Sunnies, Bluegill, Lake Trout, Rainbow trout, Brown trout and Brook trout.

I caught fish on lures, spinners, crankbaits, spoons, rubber worms, rubber crayfish, flies, streamers, worms and live crayfish.

Because no one ever replies and many read my posts, I won't say where I fished, what I caught what on or give any useful information about it all.
[signature]
You did much better than I did, see my report on the Utah board.
[signature]
JEALOUS! I want to fish NY for them Monster Brown,
Care to post any pictures?
[signature]
Kent,
I was raised in NY and guided there for 15 years. In that time I was a founding member of the NY Outdoor Guides Association, operated a charter boat on Lake George, Lake Champlain and Lake Ontario as well as guiding whitewater on the Hudson and Moose rivers and guiding for deer, upland game, X-C skiing and hiking trips. So I kind of know my way around.

You may want to post your fishing experiances on this board. Maybe it will generate some traffic.

Goddess,
Except for the Browns in L Ontario, the browns on the green are better.
[signature]
[quote Troll]

You may want to post your fishing experiances on this board. Maybe it will generate some traffic.

[/quote]

Got to love a guy with a sense of humor. I see how many replies your, much more interesting reports than mine, have received.
[signature]