Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/11 tribute post
hey guys im just sitting at work bored and i cant help but be taken by the day. it was 11 years ago when our country came under attack by gutless cowards and our country endured some great hardships. also being that its 11 years later i just wanted to say thanks to all of the service men and women that fight for our freedom and risk there lives everyday so that we can do what we love when we want.(Like fishin} but also to all the people who lost lives on that tragic day and to the families that had to suffer because of that. i cant even imagine what these families had to go through and im very greatful to live in the land of the free and the home of the brave. so i thought i would make a post about cause it only seems appropriate for this day.

Thanks to all for everything they do.[Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile]
[signature]
I couldn't agree more, thanks for making this post JP1.
[signature]
I agree...
I was Active Duty ARMY when we were attacked at it changed my life for ever. The day we were attacked all the military bases went on lock down. Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio had city streets driving right through post. So a drive that took minutes then took hours because you had to go through the security checks.

Being a disabled veteran, I appreciate every post or thought that thanks those that have gone before or will be going in the future to defend the losers right to spit on a serviceman as he comes home.[mad][mad][mad]

All I have to say to them is. If you don't like it here pack your **** and move to a country with less rights where you could be beat for speaking your mind.
[signature]