Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still Carpin'
Catch has slowed down on the Carp and picked up on the Bass, but still managing a carp a trip and still hitting 4 to 5 days a week. I am so addicted.
Here is todays
This one was about 30"
[Image: 005-4.jpg]

And some others:
[Image: 003.jpg]
[Image: 001.jpg]
[Image: 002-2.jpg]

Still taking the same fly:
[Image: 001-2.jpg]
[Image: 004-2.jpg]

This year I am going to see how long I can catch carp.
[signature]
So I'm guessing thats your lucky fly..[Image: whistle.gif]
You had a Blast didn't you[Image: bobwink.gif] I need to try that on Fly!
flygoddess
I receantly had a special encounter with a carp,it was kinda like yours but Orange,its called a hijaku ginza doitsu,possibly Grade AA the rarest and most expensive fish I've ever caught!
We've caught a cow pattern one,white and yellow ones,theres even a big beautifull Yellow carp with long fancy fins...
P.S.halfway through the fight I checked the camera and it was dead,so we missed the beggining didn't save I lost that footage of when I snagged it..
[signature]
Matias caught the Koi too!
Not a good week for the Koi[frown]
[signature]
Very cool fish. Right on
[signature]
Still Carpin (and LM bass) Water is super mucky and no visual except a tip of a fin. But then you have to determine which direction they are going. Still managing a couple a day, which is great medicine[cool]

This was one of the smaller ones I have caught. It actually sort of fit in the net.

[Image: 002-9.jpg]

Caught on the 6 wt and the cheese ball.
[signature]
Awesome catch!

I've been using the backstabber in olive myself. Tons of fun! If I'm not doing trout or salmon its def gonna carp!
[signature]
The place I fish, they have to be suspended in order for me to know where to cast. Anything with dumbbell eyes is too heavy. The little softhackle Glow Bug sinks at a nice slow rate.
[signature]