Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hoping to learn
[cool][cool] I been posting to the ny board for about two years now and there has never been a moderator for us here in ny. So I decided to take on the job.I am interested in all types of fishing deep sea, stripers in the hudson panfishing, ice fishing my only short coming is fly fishing even though I have the equipment i've never taken the time to learn it. I've caught my fair share of bass even though I generally don't target them. This month I've taken to the woods for archery season and I'm eagerly awaiting the coming of winter so I can hit the ice. I have a new power auger to try out.
One little point of interest, while I was sitting in my tree stand this morning I had a huge bobcat cross the woods just in back of my stand, it was the first cat I have seen in all the years of hunting. Lets talk fishing and make the ny board and interesting board to visit. Chief
[signature]
welcome Larry.

I am sure you were as much a surprize to the cat as he was to you, lol

they are pretty shy when it comes to walking up on any hunter. You must have been sitting a quiet as a church mouse... which might explain why he walked up on you...[sly]

any one who can beat me at my own game certainly has earened my respect...[angelic]

if any one dosent know what I am refering to, its the 16 species fish picture contest on the tournaments board. it is winding to an end fast, actualy tomarow is the last day. still time for some one to get in an entry.

this makes two contest you have put me in my place at lol....[shocked] maybe I can get a fish up on you next time.

any way congradulations... this position could not have been handed to a better angler...
[signature]