Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Access #'s Now Needed To Fish Webe?
Ok, my wife went to fish the access points on the middle Webe and came across a sign that reads something like this, "Anyone 14 years or older is required to obtain a WIA (walk in access) to access this property.You may obtain this permit free of charge by calling 800-221-0659 or by going on line wildlife.utah.gov/walkinaccess". When my wife called at the stream side they gave her a 23 number code to carry, asked for personal info that is already on fishing permit... WHAT IS GOING ON????? And when did this go into affect??? WT#... I thought when I left NY I left the COMMIE State Behind...?????? And what do they need a SS # for???
[signature]
that has been there for quiet some time, i think at least a year. I asked about the SS#, they use it to uniquly (sp) identify you, which i wish they wouldent. welcome to HB 141. google Utah Stream Access Coallition and get invloved with them.
[signature]
Just FYI. The walk-in access permit is valid during the calendar year. It will expire on Dec 31 of this year. You will then need a new one.
[signature]