Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so many fish finders what should I do
I just traded my motorcycle in excellent condition for a 19 ft Smoker Craft Fazer with a 1991 Yamaha 130 HP outboard all in great condition ( hope I got the better deal).
The boat did not come with a fish finder so now I am trying to figure out which one I should purchase. I want one with a GPS, depth and temp., was looking at some with down and side imaging. I have a budget of 1500.00. Any recommendations?
[signature]
Welcome to the site Marshall. Sounds like you got a good deal on the trade depending on what kind of cycle you had.
Lowance and Hummingbird both make a fish finder with a side finder and GPS for around $1500.
To get more information about these units, you can go to the search feature above and type in Hummingbird or Lowance, sidefinder and you should get some info but you could also type the same thing in a Google search.
There are two members, maybe more, that I know about on BFT that has these units, if your interested I can give you their user names and you can send them a Private Message if you like?
WH2
[signature]
My fishing partner has the 797 hummingbird and it has all you can ever need. Side scan as well as gps. Great unit. Good luck on your boat.
[signature]
I like it. Thanks for sharing these information. Keep it up.Smile
[signature]
Welcome to the site Kathy, what kind of fishing do you enjoy?
WH2
[signature]