Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Rod and Reels for Micro-Sport Fishing - Hand made in the USA, fully functional Carbon Fiber Rods and Clutched Reels
Hey guys, we wanted to let you know about our latest product, performance fishing gear for micro-fishing!
(I apologize to the mod if this is not the right place to post this, as it is obviously promotional, but we make rods and reels so I figured i would give it a shot...)

There is a promo video (meant to be funny, but also shows that these are serious fishing poles, and we have the footage to prove it!) and a link to our website is also below. We do custom poles as well, with desired breaking strength, color choices, lengths, custom handle colors, foam/cork, heavy micro rigs, standard rigs (available and in stock) on our website, etc. We have had some backpackers replace their multi-section rods with one of our rigs. T6 6061 Machined Aluminium reel with Teflon bushings come strung with Berkley NanoFil and Tiemco #26 hook. Made in USA (hook from Japan).

These also make great gifts for young anglers, or just people who love fishing... more then one of these live on a desk for daily inspiration, practice, or co-worker torturing.

They are not cheap, but you get what you pay for, and these ar the real deal 1/6th - 1/8th scale sport fishing rig, built to last. These are not toys, these are tools for serious Micro-Sport Fishing and you get what you pay for. They are exactly like a handmade, heavy duty serious rod and reel, just smaller and designed speifically for microfishing.

We do offer budget minded models on request that are less labor intensive but still serious little fishing rigs.

Catching small fish has never been more exciting then when using a truly scaled rig!

Although many of you may have good micro-fishing rigs, a micro-sport fishing set-up will expnd your arsenal of gear, and tactics. Plus the rigs are so small you can take it with you everywhere, and never miss an oppurtunity to hook up!
[signature]