Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idaho pronghorn double
Here are our 2012 pronghorn. Even though I think its an easy hunt physically. I learned a lot on this hunt the biggest thing is judging yardage in open country or how bad I am at it. Crystals goat is well over 15" tall and was at about 9000' we found him while elk hunting a few weeks ago and a friend has been watching him for her. How many guys can say they were taking trophy photos of a pronghorn and had a cow moose come out of the aspens and try to stomp them?
Mine is 14" but the mass and high prong makes him score up really good for Idaho. I am really happy to take the two biggest goats we looked at in 7 days of pronghorn/elk hunting. We had our first steaks last night and they were great!
[signature]
Nice goats!
NICE GOATS! You can be proud of those for sure.
[signature]
wow !!
[signature]
Fantastic, those are two awesome bucks for Idaho, well done......
Matt
[signature]
Very nice antelope! Ron
[signature]
Awesome looking goats! Great job.
[signature]
Dern fine goats fer both of you...Congrats
[signature]
Fantastic!!!!! My grandfather use to tell me stories about hunting goats in the high country. he has killed two in pockets of aspen that were 15 inches. he had both of them shoulder mounted.
[signature]
Congratulations! I'm super jealous. I have been putting in for pronghorn for 20 years now and I have never drawn. Probably gonna have to try archery if I ever want to get a chance at one. T
[signature]
Thanks for all of the kind words!
[signature]