Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
has any one seen this one yet?
[font "Arial"][size 1]today I got this in an email, [/size][/font]

[font "Arial"][size 1]I dont know about liking the idea of changing my pleadge to our nation, after all, [/size][/font] [ol] [li][font "Arial"][size 1]I wont be able to follow along under a new one.[/size][/font][/li] [li][font "Arial"][size 1]I dont like change, this old dowg get his tail tied in knots when I have to change the way I do things[/size][/font][/li] [li][font "Arial"][size 1]under god the same as we the people are the most powerful words in our constitution as a country and has always given us validation for our being. to remove under god would make us look and sound conceeded and self rightous. I dont know if I would want to look any worse to the rest of the world than we do know.[/size][/font][/li] [li][font "Arial"][size 1]I realy dont want my pop can telling the rest of the world that I have forsaken my god no matter how I preceive him.[/size][/font][/li] [li][font "Arial"][size 1]I dont like the idea that my pop can would take part in the degrigation of my beleifs and presume that a social reform and renounment of my beliefs is what I want.[/size][/font][/li] [li][font "Arial"][size 1]in the past many have forsaken god and have found thier countires no longer in existance or found their lives in termoil for decades, centuries, and yes even wiped off the face of the earth. I am not sure I like this idea eather....[/size][/font][/li][/ol]

[font "Arial"][size 1]what do you guys think?[/size][/font]

[font "Arial"][size 1] [/size][/font]

[font "Arial"][size 6]Don't buy new Pepsi can.

[/size][/font][font "Arial"][size 2]Pepsi has a new "patriotic" can coming out with pictures of the Empire State Bldg. and the Pledge of Allegiance on them.. But, Pepsi left out two little words on the pledge, "Under God."

Pepsi said they did not want to offend anyone. If this is true then we do not want to offend anyone at the Pepsi corporate office. If we do not buy any Pepsi product then they will not receive any of our monies.

Our money after all does have the words "Under God" on it.

Please pass this word to everyone you know--let your voices be heard. We want the words "Under God" to be read by every person who buys a can.
[/size][/font]
[signature]
those 2 words were was added in the 50's during the communist scare, i dont think pledges and flag waving mean much anyway . . if you love this country you love it, you dont need to say no pledge or wave no flag . . .

sm
[signature]
It's true that the words "under God" were added to the pledge in the 50's. I love our country. It is one of the greatest places in the world to live. But personally don't care to pledge allegience to it. I know to Whom I pledge my allegience.
[signature]
I hate all the "politically correct" B.S. Screw Pepsi!!! I drink RC! This America Love It or Leave It!!
[signature]