Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One thing you must have!!
Just wanted to let you all know...after lots of homework and and testing we have finally got our fish grips the way we want them.
They are officially open for purchase directly through me or my site lucidfishing.com I'll have them on amazon and google shopping tomorrow evening so they'll be available there as well.

If you have any questions or would like to get a pair of grips don't hesitate to shoot me a PM and I'll get you all set up.
We made a field-test video of the grips going up against some lakers and some kings
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3MBSyJA_0Q

I also want to say a special thank you to some of our own BFT guys who have provided a great deal of feedback and support developing the Lucid Grips™ from their original state when I started this endeavor. I'd like to thank Brookfield Angler, Navyfisher aka "The Impractical Fishermen", and Special Ed with FSA Custom Rods.

These guys have all used them and I'm sure you could ask them about their reviews on the grips.

Additionally, we are not too far from having some floats that will go along with the grips as well.
One thing that some of you will find handy is its' D-ring as well as a wrist lanyard which makes it east to attach to a vest or kayak.

Anyways I'll end my! Thanks for letting me share this guys!
[Image: EmcoLucidGripsGarLucidfishing.jpg]
[Image: 9887684_orig.jpg]
[Image: 9715897_orig.jpg]
[Image: 6548835_orig.jpg]
[Image: 6362142_orig.jpg]
[Image: 2068683_orig.jpg]
[Image: 1314909_orig.jpg]
[Image: 1943147_orig.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5273_zps9d185c12.jpg]
[signature]
I have checked all the so called BFT members you listed above and none of them are members. Looks liked you are spamming our site, so your links will be removed except on this board. If you are interested in advertising on BFT, please let me know and I can give you a 10% discount on your first ad.
The rules of the site are listed above under FAQ.
WH2
[signature]
Sorry Wiper I wasn't meaning to spam. I thought this post was advertising and fishing spam?

I would definitely be interested in that information though. We are trying to get the word out as we are just getting started on our ventures.

Thanks again!
[signature]
I saw your post on the intro board and looked at the other two you made, one on this board. I replied to this one but it was about the other two post you made, not this one. I'll send you a Private Message with the info and code you will need to use, to get your discount. We welcome all advertisers on BFT but it is not free and we get a lot of folks signing up, just to get free advertisment. If we let all those that want to advertise on this site do it for free, the people who are paying would get upset, I'm sure you can understand that.
WH2
[signature]
Oh most definitely! I wasn't sure which section to put it in. Sorry gain about that. The forum. I regularly post on is a little more small time. I'm new to a lot of this. Thanks again!
[signature]